Hola.
El blog Sensual y Prohibido está sorteando un libro entre sus seguidores. Como no podía ser de otra manera es erótico. INDISCRECIÓN, de Charles Dubow. Os animo a echarle un vistazo al blog.
2 comentarios:
Anónimo
dijo...
I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.
2 comentarios:
I all the time used to read post in news papers but now
as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to
web.
Also visit my webpage: microsoft registry cleaner
I all the time used to read post in news papers but now
as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.
Feel free to visit my website :: microsoft registry cleaner
Publicar un comentario